The time to recognize our top riders, and enjoy reminiscing about the season past has come again!
We are holding our Annual Awards Banquet/Business Meeting earlier than we have for past seasons because there are some important business decisions that need made before we get started on the 2018 season.
- Officer positions – nominations and voting. The following people have been nominated, and nominations will also be accepted from the floor:
- President – Lance Butler
- Vice President – Dan Straka
- Secretary – John Clement
- Treasurer – Jean Clement
- Land Use/Permits – Paul Smith
- We will be discussing and making a decision on staying with ITSA or changing to AMA for our organization charter and event insurance.
- Event schedule – advance planning on event dates & locations.
- Good food and good fun as we enjoy John H.’s banquet talents, and handing out of awards.
We encourage everyone to attend – Please use Buy Now button below to RSVP and make your payment by November 4th, 2017. We need to provide a head count for the Elk’s Lodge a couple of weeks prior to our banquet.
Date: November 18, 2017
Place: Elks Lodge / 300 South Second St.; Raton, NM 87740
Time: 4 pm Socializing / 6 pm Dinner / Business meeting & awards after dinner
Cost: $15.00 per plate
For hotel or area visitor information, please visit the Raton, NM Chamber of Commerce website.